Our peels are designed to reveal beautiful new skin. The estheticians at Face Fitness customize the level of skin renewal to meet the conditions of our clients’ skin. The more advanced their condition, the deeper skin renewal treatment they will need. Peels will address fine lines, wrinkles, uneven tone/texture, and sun damage. Different strengths are used based on tolerance, amount of environmental damage, and the results we are looking to achieve.
- Level 1 Cosmetic: Designed to show immediate improvement in the skin with no down time.
- Level 2 Specialty: Corrective, can address inflammation, redness, rosacea, acne, and pigmentation or photo damage; 3 to 5 days recovery.
- Level 3 Deep Transformation: Designed to provide complete rejuvenation in 8 to 10 days. Client will experience rapid exfoliation of skin cell causing stimulation and migration of new skin cells, resulting in new, fresher, more radiant, younger-looking skin.
We offer an array of different peels to address different skin types and color:
- Glycolic Acid: Known as a highly effective chemical exfoliation and has anti-aging benefits. Glycolic will even out skin tone and improve texture of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid:Salicylic increases exfoliation and unclog pores pores and keeps skin clear. Its antiseptic properties help improve the look and feel of the skin.
- Lactic Acid: Will provide a mild to moderate improvement in the reduction of wrinkles and results in soft, smoother skin.
- Mandelic Acid: Great for hyperpigmentation, melasma and photo-damaged skin. Good for all skin types and Fitzpatrick coloration 1 through 6. Mandelic acid comes from almond and wild cherry. This peel is safe, gentle, and well-tolerated by most skin types.
- TCA: Trichloroacetic acid provides excellent results for wrinkles, skin laxity, scars, large pores, hyperpigmentation, flat warts, actinic keratosis and other per-malignant lesions. We use 10% TCA with glycolic. There is some down time, but results are maximum!
- Designer Peels: A combination of acids that provide a variety of treatment options available for corrective skin care.
- Eye Peel: Decreases crow’s feet, fine lines, dark circles from pigmentation and increases firmness. Peel can be applied within 2 mm of lash line. A series of four treatments is highly recommended for best results.
- Lip Peel: Decreases fine lines and increases firmness, helps to define the vermillion border. A series of four treatments is highly recommended for best results.
- Eye & Lip Combination Peel: Decreases crow’s feet, fine lines, dark circles from pigmentation and increases firmness. A series of four treatments is highly recommended for best results.
- Level 1 Cosmetic$80
- Level 2 Specialty$125
- Level 3 Deep transformation$150
- TCA Spot treatment$75
- Eye Peel$100
- Lip Peel$100
- Eye and Lip Combination Peel$175